Yet again, I have ventured outside the realm of chicken and beef for something new – shrimp! Again, I was joined by a friend for this one, which was fun. He’s cooked a pretty fantastic shrimp dish in the past (shrimp wrapped in bacon with barbeque seasoning!), so it was nice to have his expertise on this one. This recipe was a recipe from one of his cookbooks that he adapted to make Paleo.
It’s a pretty quick and simple recipe. It probably only took 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Oil for skillet
- 2 peeled & sliced zucchinis
- 3-4 stalks of sliced green onions
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup pre-cooked shrimp
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajon seasoning
- Sauté zucchinis on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add green onions, garlic, and Cajun seasoning. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp. Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Lower heat and cover for 3-5 minutes.
Pretty tasty! Just make sure you don’t overdo it with the Cajun seasoning or the spiciness will start to overpower the flavor a bit. But other than that, it’s pretty great! And so quick and easy!